Wednesday, January 14, 2015

A New Year...A New Start

So the thing I love most about working for myself is that I can take a season and be quiet. I know this is not always good for business but it is good for ones well-being. In this last season I have barely created anything but I am back on the creating mode. Being a homeschool mom is is a challenge to me at times. The need to make sure the children are together and on track can be a large demand but with God as my driver we are moving forward. I pray this year you are able to stay the direction that has been placed before you. I can not promise that things will not come up and we may loose our focus for a second but keep the direction in front of you and I promise you will see it come to pass. 

Happy New Year to you and your family's

Excited to be crafting again
Jennifer 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment