Thursday, November 7, 2013

Stamping Peaches Challenge 013

So here is Our Challenge!  


SPC013 - COLOR CHALLENGE-
Gumball Green, Cajun Craze, and Early Espresso


Here is my design


This color challenge was a good one for me. Mixing these colors together took some thought.

So what I came up with was to take En Francais and stamp with Cajun Craze ink onto Cajun Craze paper. The paper doilies color was changed by using a Aqua Pen and Gumball Green ink. For the Center I used From My Heart Stamp set. To achieve This affect I clear embossed the image and did an emboss resist with Early Espresso. I hope you try this design. It is simple but so elegant.

Until next time!




Don't forget to visit
And post your entry



Don't have a blog? No worries! 
and enter into the same challenge on facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment