Monday, September 30, 2013

Stamping Peaches Challenge SPC010

Hello all! 
I am so excited to announce our first Stamping Peaches Challenge!
Me and the Gals got together and decided that our first challenge will be a with color.

With fall upon us Barbra Jean decided to pick some fall colors.


So here is the Challenge  






Here is my design



As I have stated before Fall is my favorite season, so this color challenge was up my alley.
So on with the information on my card.


First I started with a wild wasabi card base and added a second layer of pumpkin pie.For my third layer I applied with sponges pumpkin pie, daffodil delight and wild wasabi ink to the stripes embossing folder. For the last layer I took very vanilla and stamped the pumpkin for the Best of Autumn stamp set with staz on black. I colored in the stamped image with markers pumpkin pie, wild wasabi and sahara sand. The greeting came from the Best of Autumn stamp set also. To finish off the layer I added a pumpkin pie scallop border to the top and bottom of the very vanilla card stock and 3 daffodil delight candy dots (love these).


Items I used:
Item # 126944  Daffodil ink pad
Item # 126945  Pumpkin Pie ink pad
Item # 126959  Wild Wasabi ink pad
Item # 131264  Many Marvelous Markers
Item # 130931  Brights Candy Dots
Item # 108641  Wild Wasabi card stock
Item # 105117  Pumpkin Pie card stock
Item # 101650  Very Vanilla card stock
Item # 118402  Scallop Border Punch
Item #  123128 Stripes Embossing folder
Item # 101610  Stamping Sponges
Item # 134390  Best Of Autumn


Don't forget to visit

And post your entry



Don't have a blog? No worries! 
and enter into the same challenge on facebook!



No comments:

Post a Comment