Thursday, September 26, 2013

So it has taken me 3 days to figure out why my pictures would not load on my computer. Technology sometimes I just hate it. oh well on with some of the things to inspire you for fall...




So here is a goodie box I made with the pop and cut die. I saw the tutorial from Julie Davison. I also used the spider web embossing folder on the Stampin up core'dinaations paper. Sanded it to expose the color in the inside of the paper. I stamped the candy corns and the greeting from the stamp set Halloween Hello. I found these cute spider rings from the dollar store. Snip off the ring and you are in business. 





This is a fall banner I made a few years ago but I thought you might like it for inspiration. I used chip board for the base and added fall paper and ink to finish off my look. It is one of my favorite things I have made.




Now this is my work in progress for this fall. I have been seeing these for a few years and thought I would try it. So as soon as I am done I will get the full picture up but here is where it is so far.


Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment